Archive for Single Again! Now What?
The show begins with a search for an older couple considering divorce but finds themselves asking the question, what’s the point at my age? It’s called the Gray Divorce, older couples divorcing, and it’s on the rise. The producer of a new CBS daytime talk show is looking for an older couple considering divorce but finds themselves asking the same question, why now and is it worth it? We provide details on how a couple in this situation can connect with this new show and be flown to Los Angles, California, all expenses paid, for the taping of this show.
Other topics in the program include:
- Drinking at a company function
- Little League Player Evaluations and the “Hot Mom” coaches rule.
- Listener email
- The front we put on when we meet a new love interest
- Couples that decide to separate instead of divorce. How do you tell your new partner your single when legally, you’re not.
- How men keep a mistress
- Finding out your spouse is gay
- and much more.
Be sure to check out our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/SingleAgainNowWhat and join our community. We’d love to connect with you. Thanks for listening!
On this show we talk about everything from household pests to celebrity divorces.
- Tom Cruise’s pending divorce
- John Travolta’s not so happy ending
- Does marriage even matter?
- How to get your own Personality Profile
- And much more.
We love our radio friends and would love to build a community with you. Please visit our show’s Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/SingleAgainNowWhat. Have a great week!
Check out some of the fun stuff we talked about today (warning- this is only the tip of the iceberg):
- Are you a good kisser? Steve salavates over this subject and provides advice on kissing chemistry.
- Joanie talks about how your inner voice can affect your life as well as how our parents influence our inner voice or what we believe to be true- mental fiction.
- Lesley shares how great it feels to clean out one of her old rooms (old memories) and redecorate for her new life moving forward.
- Sports stadium and airline seat size… ridiculous!
Topics in this explosive episode include:
- Throwing French fries at your child is considered child abuse with a deadly weapon
- Do parents go too far during their kids sporting events?
- How new technology is changing our world
- What are single people doing on the 4th of July?
- Lesley is running a marathon
- Stinky subways
- Favorite quotes and poems
- How meditation quiets the mind
- Hairy people
- Steve’s middle school rock band
- Dead celebrities and Oprah tips the scales…again!
Check out our Facebook page at: www.Facebook.com/SingleAgainNowWhat or drop us a line at DivorceSourceRadio@gmail.com
The show, as always, is a non-stop stream of everything important and not so important.
Lesley and Steve talked about everything in this show including:
- Breaking relationships into a mathematical equation based on the book Emotion Equation
- Octo-Mom agrees to do an adult film
- The life of a hooker
- Stupid laws
- Downtown Atlanta
- Shuffleboard bar game
- Changing equipment in golf and tennis while baseball stays the same
- Roger Clemens verdict and steroids in sports
- Doctors not telling patients the need for Co-Q10 when taking satins
- Facelifts and Botox
- Improving your self confidence by working out
- Steve talks about his band in middle school and posts a song on Single Again’s Facebook page
- Changing the blade on a lawnmower
- And last but not least, we have the privilege of meeting Lesley’s son, Jack.
We enjoy hearing form our listeners, so please visit our Facebook page at: www.Facebook.com/SingleAgainNowWhat. And feel free to write us at: DivorceSourceRadio@gmail.com.
This show begins with a discussion on control freaks and quickly shifts into what chores some women have to do and Steve feels isn’t right. (He’s kind of old school.) The trio then shifts into healthy eating and the organic produce guidelines. Do you know how to tell the difference of true organic produce in stores based on the little sticker? And who’s great idea was it to place a sticker on every piece of fruit?
So that’s the health part of the show title. As for the horny, Lesley tells the story of a woman who has a “friend with benefits” relationship because he’s “the best lover ever!” And where did he get his sexual knowledge… from a friggin book. (Steve claims he wrote the book… whatever.)
The show ends on an up-note with how to follow your heart and live your dream. So enjoy the ride and stop by the Single Again! Now What? Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/SingleAgainNowWhat.
Steve begins by introducing us to a cool new app for your smart phone designed to help you lose weight. Steve Claims to have lost 8 pounds in three weeks.
Basically, it is the boring old COUNTING CALORIES! “Oh no!” I hear you say. “Adding up all my calories every day!” Well, no, not exactly. Thanks to the amazing Lose It! app or website, you can now type in what you’ve ate and it will work out the calories for you! We’re not getting paid to say this stuff, we just think you may want to give it a try. Let us know how you like it.
We also revisit Mother’s day, talk about divorce coaching for men and discuss Internet privacy issues that effect all of us.
Remember, we have our own Facebook page and we invite you to join our community. www.Facebook.com/SingleAgainNowWhat
Joanie, Lesley & Steve are back this week with ton of topics and fun. Steve asked Lesley to write the liner notes for this show, because there was so much packed into the hour that he didn’t feel up to the task. Lesley said no. Steve then asked Joanie if she would like to do the honor, to which she said, “You do it. You’re so good at it. Steve just wasn’t up to the task and made the call to the script writers bull pen, and that’s where I come in. Who am I? Just a fan of the show.
I don’t have a clue what they talked about since I haven’t heard the show, but I LOVE Single Again! Now What? and figured, piece of cake! Steve told me they talked about Lesley’s trip to New York, and that during the delay to get in her hotel room, she read the first two Fifty Shades of Grey. (Steve thinks she arrived early on purpose to have an excuse to devour the e-books.
Steve talks about going to a big-life event and running into your ex, and then proceeded to talk about reality TV. (He’s not that deep.) And Joanie joins the fun with her insight and sense of humor. The show was recorded on National Prayer Day and Steve ended with a prayer. The girls were rendered speechless! Joanie and Lesley speechless? Really? Enough writing, I’m sending this in so they can post the program. Speechless… I’ll believe it when I hear it. Cheers!
“Like” our show on Facebook at: www.Facebook.com/SingleAgainNowWhat
Joanie, Lesley and Steve are back on Single Again! Now What? with tons of stuff to talk about! They begin by celebrating Joanie’s birthday and moves on to the Top Five Men’s and Woman’s Needs in a Relationship. Our trio then discusses the best selling book, Fifty Shades of Gray. (You just knew this was going to turn to sex didn’t you?)
Other topics discussed in the program are:
- Filthy hotel rooms
- Is your ex a narcissist or just an asshole?
- It it acceptable for a man to cry at movies?
- How couples deal with finances
- And much more.
Towards the end of the show, Joanie offers a FREE personality profile and review to the first listener who writes in and requests this fun, informative assessment. (DivorceSourceRadio@gmail.com) You could also be featured on our next show to have your profile revealed. Don’t worry about your name on the radio, we can provide an alias if requested. This is a great offer valued at $100.00, and the same assessment Lesley and Steve took a few weeks ago. Good luck being the first to write in.
Joanie, Lesley and Steve are back with more laughs and deep thoughts than ever before! In true Single Again! Now What? form, the show changes topics faster than a speeding bullet.
We begin talking about sex toys and then shift into getting over your ex, discovering what women look for in a man, and does size matter? After our filthy start, we turn the table into thoughts of being spiritual and the power of our thoughts. The program wraps up with the trio talking about aging and true love.
Don’t forget to “Like Us” on Facebook at: www.Facebook.com/SingleAgainNowWhat and join our community. We do this show for you and want to get to know you better. Would you be ours, could you be ours, won’t you be our neighbor? (Desperate plea.) Peace!