Dating after DivorceBy
Divorced mother of three Delaine Moore is an author, NLP Practitioner, speaker, and Licensed Mars Venus Life Coach, who specializes in divorce, dating, relationships and gender differences. Since her own divorce in 2007, she has inspired thousands of divorced women to grab the next chapter of their lives by the horn and pursue passion on their own terms on her website, I Am Divorced Not Dead. Her memoir, A Woman’s Body Never Lies – which chronicles her wild, yet profound, ‘body-driven’ awakenings in the first after her divorce, was recently purchased by the feminist publisher, Seal Press, and is slated for release in Spring 2012.
Topics in the program include:
- When is the right time to begin dating after divorce?
- How not to make the same mistakes when seeking a new mate
- Internet dating services, are they a good idea?
- When to introduce your date to your children?
- key ingredients of a “keeper”
- Sex after divorce
- And much more