Discovery During DivorceBy
- Filing a complaint or petition
- Putting your husband or wife on notice – what to expect
- Serving the divorce petition to your husband or wife
- How to do it with the least amount of discourse.
- How some lawyers “troll” or solicit for clients and how this can be harmful if domestic violence has been part of the marriage
- Creating a checklist for the divorce process
- Digital Discovery – Computers, cell phones, etc.
For more on Henry Gornbein, visit: www.FamilyLawForMichigan.com. For more programs related to divorce and life after divorce, visit www.DivorceSourceRadio.com. Join our community and be notified of new programs by “liking” our Facebook page at: www.Facebook.com/DivorceSourceRadio.