Finding the Best Attorney for Your DivorceBy
In this program we revisit the first step when considering a dovorce, selecting the propper attorney for your divorce.
Our guests include renowned Michigan Family Law Attorney and Divorce Source Radio Legal Correspondent, Henry Gornbein and from Toronto, Deborah Moskovitch, a professional Divorce Consultant and author or The Smart Divorce and host of The Smart Divorce Radio show.
Topics discussed will include:
- How to go about selecting the proper attorney?
- Should you hire the first attorney you visit or shop around for an attorney?
- What to expect in your initial consultation with a prospective attorney
- Questions to ask a potential attorney
- Watch for attorneys who bring you in with unreasonable expectations or perpetuate conflict
- We’ll discuss Mediation and Arbitration. Are they the less confrontational form or divorce?
- And much more