First Legal Steps to Take During DivorceBy
• Filing a complaint or petition
• Putting your husband or wife on notice – what to expect
• Serving the divorce petition to your husband or wife
• How to do it with the least amount of discourse.
• How some lawyers “troll” or solicit for clients and how this can be harmful if domestic violence has been part of the marriage
• Creating a checklist for the divorce process
• Digital Discovery – Computers, cell phones, etc.
For more on Henry Gornbein, visit: www.FamilyLawForMichigan.com.
For more programs related to divorce and life after divorce, visit www.DivorceSourceRadio.com. Join our community and be notified of new programs by “liking” our Facebook page at: www.Facebook.com/DivorceSourceRadio.