The Game of Love on Being SingleBy
On this episode of Being Single, Steve and Toni are back after a short hiatus as Steve goes on vacation and deals with his computer meltdown. Join the fun as we catch up and update our listeners on Toni’s latest trip to the D as well as the fun and guests we have planned this summer! Show topics include:
- Lets talk the Game of Love
- Steve gives us recap of his vacation to Captiva Island. Did he do the walk of shame after a night of dancing?
- How many pairs of sunglasses does a person really need?
- Texting and dating etiquette? What happens if he doesn’t respond?
- He texted…or NOT.
- How men and women deal with “the look” from across the room.
- Say YES! to flirting
- Lets talk about Toni’s tattoo. Steve wants to know are you supposed to read or make love?
- Toni is back in the “D” and she teaches Steve how to roll the dice.
- Steve learns something new about Toni
- Are you a dating chameleon?
- What are your boundaries for change in a relationship
- Are you the same dater that you were a year ago?
- Steve has an epiphany!
- Toni tries to get Steve to see that fish swim away.
- Father’s Day vs. Mothers Day – Who gets the better deal?
Write the cast of Being Single at BeringSingleRadio@gmail.com and check out their Facebook page and join the community at: www.Facebook.com/BeginSingleRadio.