Parent Alienation Awareness – Exploring the depths of despair of a targeted parentBy
Through a frank conversation about life and book, The Look of Love (http://www.thelookoflovebook.com/index.html), Jill Egizii tells the story of a bitter divorce which rages into full scale warfare, and how the father uses the children as ammunition. Is the shield of a mother’s love enough to save her children? Or is it already too late. We explore the effects of parent alienation on the family; the children, and the targeted parent. This is a heart wrenching interview, in which Jill Egizii shares her personal experience of being a targeted parent which ultimately caused her to lose a close and loving relationship with her children. Jill has put her heart and soul into helping others cope through the annihilation of a formerly positive relationship with one’s children.
Topics in this program include:
- An explanation and awareness of Parent Alienation Syndrome
- How to recognize the signs of being a targeted parent
- Support systems available for the alienated parent
- Steps parents should take if they think they are being alienated from their children
- The personal story of an alienated parent, who details her losing battle to save the relationship she once had with her children.