Surviving The HolidaysBy
On this episode of Start over Smart, Nicole Feuer and Francine Baras provide tips on surviving the holidays during or post divorce.
- Putting your children first
- Reinventing holiday traditions
- Reaching out to family and friends for support
- Dealing with holiday parties
- Don’t be alone – making plans with friends or family
- know that things will get better and that the first year is the most challenging.
- And much more.
For more programs related to divorce and life after divorce, visit: www.DivorceSourceRadio.com. For more on Nicole and Francine and their new book 37 Things I wish I’d Known Before My Divorce visit: www.SOSDivorceAdvisors.com.