This page provides resources of interest to those going through the process of divorce. Whether just considering a divorce, in the middle of one or trying to pick of the pieces after being divorced, I hope you’ll find additional information here to help you along your new path of life in a healthy fashion.
- Hopeline from Verizon – This program connects survivors of domestic violence to vital resources, funds organizations
nationwide and protects the environment.
- Articles Related to Divorce
- DivorceCare Website: www.divorcecare.org – DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone
- DivorceCare for Kids: www.dc4k.org – Some children struggle deeply with the separation and divorce, while others seem to bounce back quickly. In the long run, all children are affected. DC4K will help minimize and eliminate the short- and long-term negative effects of divorce on your children’s schoolwork, emotional health and spiritual life.
- Single & Parenting: www.singleandparenting.org – If you’re a single parent, you’re probably tired, overwhelmed and feeling a bit under appreciated. That’s why we created Single & Parenting groups—to share tips and parenting wisdom that will help you find rest, hope and encouragement.
- State-to-State Legal Guide
- Practical Law Videos
- Questions Related to Alimony (Video)
- Questions Related to Child Custody (Video)
- Questions Related to Child Support (Video)
- Questions Regarding Divorce Law (Video)
- Questions related to Domestic Violence (Video)
- Questions related to Paternity Law (Video)
- Questions Related to Grandparents Rights (Video)
- Questions Related to Marriage Law (Video)