Smart Grandparenting During Divorce and giving Chocolate KissesBy
Our guest, Elaine Cole, is Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, with a Master’s in Psychology, is passionate about helping Grandparents offer their hope, care, wisdom and unconditional positive regard to their grandchildren, especially during a family’s divorce. (www.GreenMarriages.com). Become The Happiest Grandparents On The Block. Ms. Cole advises “The worse thing I can say to Grandparents is the truth about their warring progeny. It is what it is. You have next to no control over your child or the X. So, this is my unheard plea: Help our grandchildren navigate the turbulent waters of a family’s divorce” She believes this is a grandparent’s duty and their legacy to future generations.
Topics in this program include:
- How to be a Smart Grandparent
- How grandparents can stay involved during their adult child’s divorce
- Managing difficult conversations with grandchildren
- Managing difficult conversations with adult children
- Getting your chocolate hugs and kisses