Ten Pre-Divorce Money Mistakes that can make a Big Difference in Your Post Divorce FutureBy
Our guest, Lisa Decker (www.DivorceMoneyMatters.com) who is referred to as Miss Money Matters ® – is the CEO and founder of Divorce Money Matters®. Ms. Decker is an expert in divorce financial matters, and a discreet problem-solver who guides her clients to “Divorce Your Spouse, Not Your Money®.” She has been interviewed by CNN, Good Morning America, NY Times, Business Week, CreditCards.com, ForbesWomen.com, and Oprah magazine.
The finances of divorce and how they are managed and worked through during the divorce process can significantly impact your post divorce future. Tune in to understand the most common mistakes and what you can do to avoid them.
Topics in this program include:
- How to make decisions based on facts, not emotions
- How to create a realistic post-divorce budget
- The impact of joint debts
- Protecting your income streams
- Considering the long-term consequences of your choices
- Developing your dream divorce team