Dealing with The Stress of DivorceBy
In this episode of The Intelligent Divorce with Mark Banschick, M.D., we discuss dealing with stress during divorce and our guest is Joanie Winberg of www.FreshStartAfterDivorce.com.
During your divorce, have you ever felt “Stuck in the muck” and not sure how to move your life forward or the stress of your “inner voice” working overtime with doubt or the feeling of lack of self-confidence to make decisions? If so, you’re not alone. Joanie helps us understand how to deal with and gain control over the stress and anxiety we may be feeling during this very difficult time in our lives.
Topics in the program include:
- Learn how much of our stress is self inflicted
- How to quiet our anxious mind
- The difference between internal and external stress
- The difference between real and imaginary stress
- Stress reduction techniques
- And much more.