Making The Most of Valentine’s Day after DivorceBy
Valentine’s Day can be difficult for anyone going through separation or divorce, even for people who have been apart for years but haven’t fully let go of their past relationship.
Juliana Neiman shares how Valentine’s Day can be a holiday filled with opportunity rather than one filled with grief in this episode of Sex after Divorce. Valentine’s Day can provide an opportunity for growth and reflection, it can also be a time to pamper and love yourself more.
Topics in the program include:
- Finding friends or family to spend time with
- Volunteering as a means of getting outside yourself and sharing love with others
- Giving yourself the gift of acceptance
- Ways to pamper yourself on Valentine’s Day
- Learning to feel comfortable about being alone
- And much more.
Happy Valentine’s Day!